Due to its integrated sensor technology it offers high resolution scans also in hard soils or mineralised areas. The Super Sensor is a 1 m vertical probe, which makes it very easy to work in areas with difficult access and uneven grounds.
Discrimination of metals in 3D
In addition, the Super Sensor (if used together with the software Visualizer 3D) has an integrated discrimination possibility to discriminate ferrous and nonferrous metals. No other metal detector can keep up with the Super Sensors depth penetration. A discrimination control prevents the user from digging out undesirable items like nails, cans or other trash.
Applications and Features
- Detects metals and voids
- High resolution scans
- Specialized on detection of metallic targets
- Discrimination of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and cavities in combination with the software Visualizer 3D
- Easy, comfortable handling
- Length: 100 cm
- Weight: about 770 g
- Receiver: Dual / Hi-Gain – Vertical - Geophysical Phase Reader – EMSR
- Sensor technology: TCFX-01-A
- Usable with OKM eXp 6000 Professional Plus (2016-2021) and OKM eXp 6000 Professional Plus (2016-2021)
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.